There still isn't that much here right now. If I can find anything else, I'll post it some other time.
- Ghastly Terror Coming from the Kitchen - A ghost story Jeremy wrote for an English class, very funny.
- W.W. Kill - My brother Jeremy's charming title for his paper on D-Day. The project was to pretend to be a soldier fighting at Normandy, and to write a letter home. This is pretty funny.
- Matrix Revelations - Jeremy wrote a mini research paper about The Matrix for sophomore English. It was about the "deep thoughts" the movie evoked.
- Don't Wear Sunscreen - The radio station here was making fun of the graduation speech. It's pretty funny.
- Calculus/B2 Bomber article - It's more "funny sad" than "funny funny". But it does prove that calculus actually has a use.